Creator: Birdsong Gregory delivers ‘integrated shopper marketing campaigns to help our clients grow’ and are based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Purpose: A statement of beliefs and views as to how to successfully enhance your marketing and branding in the digital age.
- We have killed the Golden Age of Advertising with our smart phones, TiVo, pop-up blockers, and a hundred other new disintermediary tools.
- Long live the empowered consumer. Farewell to the quaint notion of a linear path to purchase. That path has become a raging river, and from the high ground, we witness the retail landscape taking new forms.
- Moving people from indifference to action has never been easier. Moving people from indifference to action has never been harder.
- Until now, marketing has been a department, ads an expensive, inefficient interruption, and brands have taken our loyalty and attention for granted. you have only two choices: evolve or become irrelevant.
- Birdsong Gregory celebrates a new era of commerce: one where shoppers make decisions based on objective truth and authentic 1:1 engagement – not empty intrusive promises. Brand equity is built one positive online review at a time, and you will earn my purchase – not buy it.
- We believe marketing actually needs to be useful, providing relevant information and meaningful inspiration. In the networked economy, consumers trust consumers more than they trust brands.
- Thanks to the Digital Revolution, a brand can deliver a singular message to a specific person at precisely the right time. After all, the Web isn’t just one channel or device. It’s a medium that has inspired a thousand other media.
- Another word for creativity? Courage.
- We want to help you say and do things that matter. What’s the use of giving a skeptical audience more of the same? Let’s start by being honest and authentic. Let’s create memorable experiences and passionate conversations.
- We believe in the limitless potential of the new shopper marketing paradigm. It is time to demolish the walls between what people want and what you have to give them. The essential elements of our work will be originality and excitement.