Creator: Jo Beth Richards is a yoga teacher and blogger at GroovyGirlYoga.com
Purpose: Enough anger exists in the world, choose to spread goodness.
Mantras & Manifestos
Enough anger exists in the world, choose to spread goodness
Live in Light
Live with passion
Never hold back
Expand your heart
Today is your day
You are all that is beautiful in this world
Give back, of your time & yourself
Give thanks, always
Love with abandon
Radiate your joy
See the beauty in everyday
Be the beauty in everyday
Shine your soul
Release the need to worry
Give into your greatness
Accept the love you are given
Share your unique Spirit
Speak freely & with compassion
Embrace one or all of these, & expand your greatness into the Universe!
Much love, joy & hope,
Blog Post from Jo Beth’s Website: 25 August 2011
Image from Jo Beth’s Website
Creator: Yoga Dawg
Purpose: Liberate Yoga!
Yoga is not the privilege of the young, the flexible, the rich, the famous, the beautiful.
Yoga is not a business! It is not a hobby!
Yoga is cheap and available to everyone. It is renewable, biodegradable, energy efficient, smoke free and clean.
It is NOT found in any yoga style. It does not belong to famous yoga stars!
Yoga is like food! In that is it pre-digested, fat free, sugar free and free range.
Yoga is not an escape, a destination, a means to an end or a dead end.
It is not found in ancient yoga texts or modern yoga pop magazines or yoga blogs!
Yoga is color in a black and white world.
Yoga cannot be televised, pre-recorded, idolised, steam cleaned, streamed, ripped, burned, scanned or found in a chat room.
Yoga is like the air. It is light and breezy: non-polluted and pollen free.
Yoga sings the body electric and shouts hallelujah.
Blog Post: http://yogadawg.blogspot.com/2008/10/ylf-yoga-manifesto.html
Creator: Lululemon Athletica
Purpose: A set of phrases that guides the culture of the organisation.
Selected Manifesto extract…
• Do one thing a day that scares you.
• Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.
• Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
• Stress is related to 99% of all illness.
• Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
• Friends are more important than money.
• Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
• Visualize your eventual demise. It can have an amazing effect on how you live for the moment.
• Practice yoga so you can remain active in physical sports as you age.
• Dance, sing, floss and travel.
• Children are the orgasm of life.
• Sweat once a day to regenerate your skin.
• What we do to the earth we do to ourselves.
• The pursuit of happiness is the source of all unhappiness.
Full Manifesto: http://www.lululemon.com/about/culture